HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn G3Q79A All-in-One Fax Ethernet USB Printer 16,189 PC

SKU: 414130 Category:

$149.99

1 in stock



CLR Solutions has tested, updated, and found this HPLaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn to be in good working condition. The installed black toner cartridge has 60% remaining, and the drum has 40% remaining. It has been updated to the latest firmware version 20220414 and has a page count of 16,189. There are some scratches and scuff marks, but it is in otherwise good cosmetic condition. This listing includes Ethernet, USB, telephone, and power cables. The following are NOT included: instruction manual, drivers/software, paper, or any other accessories. It comes with a 30-day warranty.